Monday, January 01, 2007

So another b'day

The day started with a birthday song being sung in the car during the journey home from Setapak to Bangsar. At times I can be a very shy person and I wanted us to go before midnight so nobody is informed of my special day. I'm glad it happened only in the car with a much smaller crowd.

SMS-es kept coming in 2 in 1 with b'day wishes and new year wishes since midnight.

It was late when we finally hit the sack and strangely enough I was not able to fall into deep sleep. I was awaken a few times throughout whenever the door is opened. Perhaps it was b'day anxiety. When we finally cannot afford tossing and turning in bed anymore, we got up to wash up before meeting the kids. We were there 10 minutes early; it is strange that we can never be late no matter how much we try. Kids were on the good day; the latest arrived half an hour late, only. This year we have the honour of the double ALs' presence to grace my day. It has been a long time since we met up in "full sized"! I felt honoured and blessed with friends that despite their busy schedule still be a part of this celebration.

So we had lunch and coffee. AL was so animated with her stories of vibrator. I almost forgotten how funny she can gets. She has us all roaring but disgusted Cal to no end. I was asked to choose my presents which initially I wanted something from mori's. Then as what is commonly happen to a woman, I changed my mind after stepping in to the shop. That is a blessing because those that I bought earlier; a pair of bronze earrings and hairband; the bronze came off revealing the silver underneath and one of the stone already came off from the band after just 3 wears! And it ain't cheap! I paid thinking that it would be of a better quality. I have no luck with buying things this new year, even my new pair of sandals is giving problem.

The day ended in Sharm's house celebrating the new year! We walked out to Telawi and got sprayed! It was kinda fun actually.

Another year, and wiser I hope I have become.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home