Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Power of the Idiot Box

Ever since I am away from home, I did not have a TV until 3 months ago. Whenever I tell people that I do not have a TV at home, they will look at me one kind and think that I am a really sad individual.

Now that I have one and I am already so hooked! Monday is Yes Dear; Tuesday is Carnavale; Wednesday is The Practice; Thursday used to be Buffy The Vampire Slayer; Friday used to be Malaysian Idol; we take rest on Saturday and Sunday it depends what's on. :P

I was so hooked on Buffy that Thursday has been made a no going out day. All my friends know well enough not to ask me out on Thursday.

I was lost for a while on Thursdays after the finale episode. I didn't know what to do with all those time I have in hand! *Can't wait for Spike to return to Angel*

Now I am a sad individual!

Gotta stop blogging now; Carnavale just started.


2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM , Blogger Saffron said...

You like Spike too? *swoons at the thought of Spike*

On a sidenote, my god it's freaky how we like the same things. I should really be scared, but I'm not.

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Pebbles said...

What you talking about? Do I like Spike? I watch Buffy just because of him!!!! *hehheee...*
Yes we do like the same things...
Just found a new one; BOOTS!!!
;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home