27th & 6th *grin*
Oh ya, I finally get to meet the 27th. To be exact, we re-united... eh that doesn't sound right either. Anyway, she was my student before and for the life of me, I can't remember her! Mind you, I CAN remember all my students, well almost all. Good thing that she has shown me her recent photo, so I can recognised her at once. She is so tall that she practically has to look down on me when we walk side by side. I confirmed that she is a very thoughtful person because whenever we use the escalator, she will always take a step lower so we can see eye to eye. How sweet. :)
Just because she was a bit late, she was apologising profusely and insisted on me listening to her reason. I was quite happy to wait since I took the chance to shop around. Then we sat down for lunch. She was still catching her breath so I took the liberty to decide on what to order. And we talked. She was very open with me, and so am I to her. I told her some of my personal experiences that I have not told anyone before. Not sure why I told her, it just sort of came out. The time was right I suppose.
We spent almost 3 hours at the restaurant to eat and to talk! Then we walked around a bit and discovered that we both like MNG and Zara. The only difference is she has the height to carry most of them, I don't.
I enjoyed the afternoon thoroughly and we agreed we will do it again sometime in the near future. I think I want to suggest going to Sg. Wang, I have a feeling that she knows where all the goodies are.

2 Comments:
"The only difference is she has the height to carry most of them, I don't."
No ler, the only difference is you have the money to buy stuff and I don't. Hahahah! :)
You all go eat my fav salad without meeeee :'(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home