Monday, March 21, 2005

Bored

I want to go home but I can't because I have a presentation at 7p.m. Since I have to wait might as well just write a few lines here. Its the equinox today so it should be extremely hot out there. Oh it is raining now. Strange. I am not sure how hot it is today as I hardly walk out of the office but I can smell the haze. It is such a foul air that we are breathing in these days. No wonder we are getting all these cancers and what not. I was just reading The Star yesterday and there's an article talking about how furnitures can affect your health. Apparently shopping around in Ikea is hazardous to your health! Then what, we should move back to the caves??!

To me, I can't be too careful. I will not go all out to live that healthy lifestyle. Mum was telling me the other day how this lady actually counts the number of black raisin and red raision that she should eat each day and she is also vegetarian wheneve she can. I think moderation is the answer, you have to take a little of sweetness, sourness, saltiness, spiciness, bitterness in your food! Regular exercise does help for sure. Do something that brings joy to your life and you are on your way to that healty life!

HEheheee... what a pro that I am! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home