Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Small Blogger

You know, I still can't get over the fact that I blog. Nowadays, the first thing that I do first thing in the morning when I get in the office is to read blog. To be precise, I wil log on to Saff's site because from there I will click on links to 5Xmom, James, Jikon and depend on how busy I am, I might read others later in the day. This is coming from someone who used to think reading blog is an utter waste of time activity!

The blogger world is a strange place. I have my daily read but yet I don't think they know I read theirs everyday. I sort of in a way got "involved" in their world yet without their knowledge. It's fascinating! Similarly I am not sure how many people out there are reading my blog, I know of perhaps 2 do read occasionaly. But I will never be able to find out right?! So people, if you are reading, drop me a message so I know there's someone out there is taking a peep in here.

I was reading someone's blog the other day and according to him there are 2 types of blogger. The big ones and the small ones. The big ones will talk about big and global issues and the small ones will talk about everyday small issues in life.

Just for the record, I'm one of the small ones. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Got photobloggers too! The coolest!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home