Dyed Hair
I have always coloured my hair. Well to say always is a bit exaggerating la. I only started colouring my hair like 3 years ago but then I got hooked and never stopped! I'm one of the very few people in my company that coloured their hair. Not that they do not want to, but we have a rule that say students are not allowed to colour their hair. Well if the students are not allowed to, naturally staff shouldn't. I did it anyway because I know the rule states you can colour your hair as long as it looks professional. I dyed and nobody has mention anything to me and so I keep changing my colour every 6 months.
The problem is that people are starting to do the same lately which shouldn't be a problem. But if there are so many of us doing it, it will be very difficult to "explain" to the students! I mean it is very tricky to explain the "professional" part of it. It is very subjective.
On the other hand, I'm getting a bit tired of this whole colouring thingy and thinking of dyeing it black again. Actually my natural hair colour is not even black, it is dark brown and it was light brown when I was in UK. However, nobody seem to think I will look good in black hair.
Hmmm... we'll see.

My current hair colour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home