Saturday, February 26, 2005

Creative

I have been told many times that I am creative. People analysed my handwriting, they said I am creative; they looked at my fingers and said I am creative; I fed my data into those personalities tests, the results shown that I am creative; and the final hit was when Aunty Kim did a profiling test for me and said the samething that I am creative!!!

I am puzzled because I can't sing, I can't write, I can't draw (my mum used to tease me that I can't even draw a straight line), I can't dance, I don't do any arty farty kinda of stuffs then how come I am supposely creative?!

I was telling Gee about it and she said I am creative in the way I dress, like how I choose my earrings, the way I wear my neclace, my rings and all. Hmmm... that's interesting, I never thought of it that way! Sotong said I'm creative because I appreciate good art. Like how I enjoy going to threater, I have eyes for details, I am very particular about a piece of clothing, from the fabrics to the buttons and how I can pick out a good picture. I used to be teased about the way I use my hand to feel the fabric before buying any clothing. Actually that has nothing to do with creativity of that sort, it is just I used to work in this fashion retail place and I pick that up from the designers.

Maybe afterall I did inherited some creativity genes from my mum, she can draw, so can my brother and lots of my cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home