Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mix FM

This blogging business is really good because it encourages me to think. I started thinking again, and my mind was going through the blogs that I have read and people that I got to know virtually. Then I realised it is also like listening to the radio. It is my habit to tune in to Mix FM every morning on the way to work. The morning crews Richard and Shazmin have became like my own friends; through the channel I get to share their lifes outside the studio as well. I know Richard has a wife who works in the IT field and Shaz has a baby boy call Milo and again I do know a little bit of their characters and styles. I have been listening to them for as long as they started the show. It is like they are part of the jig-saw pieces that make up my experiences in life!

I was talking to Mark this morning and he was commenting how boring life can be because it is all about work, going home and sleep. I don't think so. I think reading blogs, listening to the radio and among so many other things are good fun!

I guess those people might not realise how many people's life they have touched and influenced. I think it is a great job that they are doing, either through radio or blogs.

I do have a lot of chances to influence people young adults especially since I'm in the education line and I hope I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home