Unsolved mystery!
The strangest thing happened this morning while I was still in the dreamland. You see, I always put my PDA on the bedside table next to me before going to sleep. Ever since I have the PDA, the first thing I do when I wake up is to check on my plants (the game that I'm playing on the PDA) and I am still desparately looking for the magic seeds. Hence it is next to me on the bedside table. This morning about 8 plus, I was woken up by some familiar sound and then I realised it was coming from the text twist game that I last played on my PDA! This is the weirdest part of it... nobody is playing it, the PDA switches on by itself!!! I switched it off and went back to sleep. When I finally got up later and realised the whole thing was not a dream and I panic! How the hell did the thingy switched on by itself? How can????
Could it be that I'm talking to the PDA so much that it is coming alive?
Could it be it is feeling lonely and trying to get the owner's attention?
Could it be it knows it is time for the owner to get up?
Could it be it knows the plants need watering and some are infested?
Could it be someone/something somehow switch it on?
Could it be...? Could it be...? Could it be...?

2 Comments:
You brought it along to Genting ah? Maybe you didn't come back alone.
*cue seram music*
Saffy: You don't scare me like that ah...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home