The End of The World!
I think the world is coming to an end. If not why are there so many disasters happening to us? It was so disheartening to see the news on earth quake and people are suffering. I feel a little bad that some people across the miles are homeless and here I am blogging. Such luxury! To make things worse, I was talking about shopping la and complaining about not able to get a parking type of trivial things! *feeling guilty*
Sotong said this is happening because God is trying to "wake" people up around the world. Most of us have became so materialistic and forgetting the values in life. We are just too busy making money.
I kinda agree with the saying that people are brought to the world to go through suffers and tortunes in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home