Saturday, December 04, 2004

Likes

I thought since I have written on dislikes, to balance that, I should write about things that I like to do in life!

Pilates! I used to do that once a week and I absolutely love how my body feels after the session. I can't really describe how my body feels due to my limited vocabulary but I shall try. Hmmmm... it has that tire yet satisfying kinda feeling. It is like as though I have recharged my energy. And the feeling not just about physical, but my mind is being refreshed too. I have to give the credits to Hani, the instructor. I have been to a few different instructors, but she is the best.

Nothing beats having a lazy afternoon parking on the sofa reading a good book and having a cup of kow kow coffee. There's no rush to go anywhere or to do anything; no pressure no chasing after time. Reality bites; I don't get those afternoon enough. There's always a dinner to cook, an appointment to go to or an assignment to complete. But then again it is a different kind of joy to cook dinner, to go for an appointment (except for dentist appointment) and completing an assignment!

I like going out with a few friends having a few drinks and talking absolutely nonsense. My ideal drinking session would be a local pub with not too noisy music, not too crowded so we can have a conversation without having to shout across the table and a good supper follow that!

I like pampering myself. Like getting a good haircut, manicure, pedicure, massage and facial! Yes I can be quite woman in that sense but hey it is about pampering yourself!

I do all these "likes" alternately and it is good enough to keep my life entertained.

My "likes" seem to be more than my "dislikes", I guess that's a good thing.


4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

Hmm...balance eh? I should write about the things I like about APIIT, heheh.

You live a pretty healthy life. I like to try out new kinds of food, eat ice-cream and sleep. I'm so gonna die at 50. :)

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

@Saff: Wah you are the first who say I live a healthy life! Oh I forgot to mention I have a new "like" - reading Saffy's blog.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

Compared to me you do, hahah! ;)

Wah...praise me so much nanti I 'sung mou sung yik' then you know.

Thank you. :)

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Since last night she has a new like... Ben n Jerry's NY Choco Fudge ice cream. Woot! I like:

Kung Pou Kai Teng withs lotsa rice.
Sweet n sour pork/chicken with lotsa rice.
Fried fish in soy sauce n ginger... withs lotsa rice.
Gadgets... with lotsa spare batteries n accessories.
Nice photos wit my Lomo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home