Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Home

I love going home. It refreshes my mind each time I go home. I am a princess when I am home. Mum will cook my favourite dishes and I can have the remote control all to myself!

Best of all is that I can be a child again. Out here, I have to either pretend or to be that adult that I have to be. At home, since they are adults at home, I can be that little girl again. My mum will nag me about going to shower, sleeping early and dad will go on and on about driving safely but these are all music to my ears.

There's only one down side to this; when it is time to come back, I would had eaten too much! All my mum's fault, she kept on feeding us and yet on the other hand she advised us not to over-eat! Typical of all mums!

I am always a little upset whenever it is time to come back. I will get into the car, reverse the car and wave my parents goodbye; my heart always sink a little even I will be seeing them again in a week or 2.

Nevertheless, I still look forward to go home!

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Bentong = full from waking to sleeping
Bentong = charsiupow Ah Sow
Bentong = fragging nyamuks
Bentong = TAK Special ice kacang
Bentong = FIREFLIES!
Bentong = foggy glasses
Bentong = pork floss n roast meat sandwich

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home