Haircut
I love getting a haircut.
I love going to look for Gary (my hair stylist) and occasionally Randell (my colourist) to get my fix. I love the fact that I can just sit down and let them do whatever they decide to do and not worry about how it will turn out later. And that is also the time where I can catch up with my magazines reading. Yes I am one of those that stinge on buying magazines, and T&G always buy magazines with nude pictures; so I have no problem at all in keeping myself occupied while they deal with my hair! ;) Occasionally when there is a cute boy on the page, Randell would pop his head at my magazine and we will both check out the boy together.
I believe in a good haircut. A good one should enhance one's beauty and most important of all, it should suits the life style of that person. Gary knows I prefer a no fuss haircut that I don't have to maintain at all. Ever since I go to him, I have not used the comb or brush! I only need to towel dry my hair and that's it. No blowing, no gel, no mousse, no hair spray, no wax and no comb! Before going out in the morning, I just use my hand to style!
I begin to sound like am writing an advertisement for T&G!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home