Monday, November 22, 2004

My Favourite Color

Whenever I am asked what my favourite color was, I always sayBlue. It has been the standard answer for years. Until Gee pointed something out to me. You see I am a very boring person when it comes to the clothes that I wear to work. There are mostly earth colors; blue, black, white and brown. Sometimes I would go for off white. ;)

As I was saying... until Gee said to me the other day that I have many olive color skirts. Many as in about 2 pairs. But then besides these 2 skirts, the others are in the standard colors as I mentioned above. Then I take a look at the other things that I have, I do have lots of things in that color! Like the little porch that I put my handphone in; like I have a few shirts in that color too without me realising; like my current toe nails color; like my duvet cover; like the color of this blog; like my little handbag that I bought from Shanghai and like the wall color that I want to paint in my bedroom (been drooling over the color for months now). I also realised of late I always pick up things in that color too.

I think I should now say my favourite color is Olive?


2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Well she's way ahead of me. I have 5 identical shirts in the same blue (hey I like the cutting OK) and for variety I have two more in dark green and one in cream. But all the same cutting. Look, at least I dont have to figure out what to match with what. Its either my blue shirt with my cream pants, or my other blue shirt with my other (identical) cream coloured pants. But dear readers... Pebbles has this kewt kewwwwwwt polka dotted pair of shoes she got in Shanghai. So bay-bee! Hehe.

Peebs: You put your handphone in a porch ah???? Apa macam besar hp?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home