Cheap Skate!
I find myself turning into a stingy pot after my Delhi & Shanghai trips! You see, I bought some really nice Indian tops and there were really cheap! Each top only costs me RM10 and I saw the same one here which costs about RM70! So you think I would want to pay that price after knowing how cheap it can be in India?
I am irritating my friends around me because whenever we go shopping I will keep complaining how expensive the shirts are here! On top of that get scolded as well because I never buy them any from the trip. Well not like I know their sizes. *excuses* Gee suggested that I should visit Europe now so when I come back I will be really happy with the prices here. Maybe. Or I might be just so sakit hati that I couldn't afford anything there.
I shall write about Shanghai in another post.

2 Comments:
See, I dunno who Gee is, but I like the way he/she thinks already. :)
Self-pampering is gooood.
Yalah... go tengok tengok baju, try here try there and after like 2 hours come away empty handed. See this is what happens when people don't pay attention during Economics 101. Delhi cheap but kapal terbang mahal! Hehe I should talk hor? RM1k+ impulse purchases... tut!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home