Workmates!
Was chatting with Saffy this afternoon and she asked me who do I mix around with at work. I told her I usually hang out with only a couple of people. Come to think of it, I am rather anti-social in that sense. Well, of course I am friendly with eveyone, and we do have good working relationship. And that's about it, it is all about working relationship. We don't see each other after 5pm.
I only do social activities with Gee & Rajan, the other two people. We meet outside for drinking sessions besides doing lunches and teas together. We even go to the extent of arranging our appointments so we won't miss lunch together. We also make it a point to drive all the way out for lunch on Fridays. I like hanging out with them because we can talk freely and bitched about other colleagues. Rajan has the talent of coming out with the weirdest topics in the world to talk about. Gee and I are being called the formidable females by Rajan because we always tarpow him. But he takes as good as he gives though.
Besides these 2 people, I can click very well with Siva & Mani too. We can tarpow each other to the max and not worried that we will offend the other persons. Mind you, these 2 are middle-aged Indian men and me ah moi. Some colleagues had asked me how on earth can I clicked so well with these 2 fellas! I do not have an answer, maybe because we are at the same wave length.
I prefer not to socialise with the other females colleagues because I don't like their topics of conversation. The favourite topics of theirs are usually from comparing lipstick colour and brands to buying langsat at Petaling Street. Very ah sow.
I guess I can't be too anti-social if I do hang out with about 4 people from the office.
Oh btw, Happy Birthday Saff!!! Many Happy Returns!

1 Comments:
I lagi worse... don't socialise with my colleagues even at work. More likely to socialise with students nyeheheh. Oh yeah I socialise with the cat at my workplace. But haven't seen it for a damn long time. Must be busy with end of the year marking :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home