Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dislikes

There are a few things in life that I dislike doing.

Top of the list: driving! I dislike the fact that I have to be fully alert steering the steering wheels and 2 eyes fixed on the road the whole time. I like to be chauffeured around so I can put my legs up and enjoy the scenary. On top of that, we know how difficult it is to drive around in KL. You have to be constantly watching out for some morons who will cut in to your lane as they like without warning and then go slow like a turtle. Real geram! I seriously do think that my life is cut short for at least 10 years because of this.

Second: going to the dentist! Thank goodness I have a healthy set of teeth with no cavity at all if not I will be feeling so miserable. I dislike the fact that I have to open my mouth widely and let some strange fella drill into my teeth. As I write now, it is as though I can hear the sound that for sure will cause my toes to curl up in protest. I am currently having some slight problem with my wisdom tooth, and am praying hard that I don't have to go to the dentist.

Please don't ask me when was the last time I went to the dentist.

Third: Can't think of any now. Maybe later.


2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

I dislike:

Driving in a traffic jam or in a heavy rain. I get so tensed and my shoulders get sooo stiff. Doesnt help if there are pundek pajeros around.

Dealing with cockroaches. Especially if its a BIG one with WINGS in my car!

Pandering to the whims of egomaniacs. However, sometimes in a job situation this is an unavoidable thing. But I vomit blood while doing it. *pwahk*

Needing to poo when I am not at home.

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I share your dislikes. :) I also have an extreme fear of roaches, dead or alive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home