Thursday, December 02, 2004

December

I can't believe the year has come to an end. Can you believe it is 1st December already?

I love the month of December and yet I hate it. I love it because:

- My birthday falls in this month meaning I'm gonna get lots of presents!
- I'm gonna get Christmas presents as well.
- It's a holiday month. I have 2 weeks off year end.
- I have next year to forward to; a brand new year with brand new hopes.

I hate it because:

- I am getting older
- It makes me nervous thinking about how I have wasted one whole year without achieving something or anything!
- Traffic tends to be very busy this month because of school holiday and all those year end celebrations. Christmas and New Year.

Love or hate, December will pass in a blink and here comes year 2005!

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Cwithmuth! Thath the beth reathon for Dethember! Oh yeah and bonutheth are nithe too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home