Thursday, December 16, 2004

Finale

2 of my favorite series are both coming to an end; Carnavale & Sex in the City. Well it is only end of season for Carnavale and I think it is the end end of SITC. I have became quite addicted to both of the series.

Carnavale is so depressing though; the setting of the whole scene is very dusty, dirty and very "brown". It gives you that sad feeling. On top of that, it has that eerie atmoshphere to it. The bearded woman, the blind psychic, the mute tarot cards reader, the behind the curtain management, the snake charmer, the healer and the deamon!

SITC of course is a very different ball game altogether. Equally engaging though. Some people say it a bad influence to our society here, some people say it is too bold. Whatever it is, it sure does grabbed the viewers' attention. I personally think it is rather refreshing and progressing as far as the issues are concerned. Just remember, don't watch all episodes in one go, then you will get an overdose of sex talk!


1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

I love Carnavale! Its like a moving picture of the Great Depression. SITC is one of those strange things. Its an intelligently written show about fluffy individuals. Side by side they are two angles of the US - at its lowest and its highest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home