Ben & Jerry
I just discovered the best ice-cream ever, Ben & Jerry! Sotong bought some home the other day, and I was scolding the fella for the attempt to make me fat; BUT of course I still eat. Well I'm a woman, so that kind of attitude is understandable. I took the first scoop, and boy it was orgasmic! I think we had the chocolate flavour one. It is so creamy and it has walnuts, and some other nuts in it, it is very rich but not muaky so you can have a big tub of it. I couldn't stop myself from eating and felt good after that despite the fact that I might have put on the pounds.
All along, my preferred brand is Hagen Daze, but now I'm a changed person, Ben & Jerry all the way!

2 Comments:
Hagen Daze? hehe... cho kewt.
Its called New York Chunky Chocolate Fudge or something like that. And it is orgasmic. Almost as good as the first mouthfull of KPKT. I don't think I can manage a whole tub la. But its definitely better than the one on offer at Calif Pizza Kitchen.
Boo hoo, I want my ice-cream. :(
You're the devil incarnate!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home