This time of the year
I am officially on leave now till next year! Woohoo!!! However I will not be having a relaxing holiday as I need to clear up piles of backlog plus getting some material ready for my upcoming classes. *yucks*
This is the first time since many years that I did not plan on going away for a holiday. Not that i don't want to, but I thought I have taken a few trips this year and decided to spend my year end here. This is also one of the rare year that I am not having any visitors over so I have less entertaining to do. However, we have been invited to Mich's for tea, then dinner at Jef's on Christmas day and also invited to Sel's for dinner tomorrow.
See what I meant by I will not have a "relaxing" holiday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home