Early Birthy Present
Guess what! I got my first birthday present, an early birthday present! And guess what the present is?! It's a Zire 72! Yay!!! Hehehe...
As you probably can see, I am pretty excited by my new toy though still in the midst of discovering the goodness of it. So far, I am only playing the games and currently rather fond of this game call Plant Tycoon. You are suppose to grow plants then pollinate them and sell them. A little like the Tamaguchi that was once a big craze. I am not doing all that well, some of my plants are dead. It does reflects the real life; I am never good with plants.
Now I don't have to worry getting a diary each year. Oh did I mention it has a camera too?! It certainly came in handy when we were at BSC and it was snowing! I mean man made snow of course.
Ok I am back to my Zire...

1 Comments:
Happy birthday Mam. :)
*muaks*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home