Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Panic

I was just sitting here blogging, watching CNN & BBC at the same time and also reading news on line, and the more I read, the more worried I get. I started to think of my cousins in Penang and brother in Singapore and wonder whether they are ok or not. So I picked up the phone and called Sun in Penang, she and the others are ok. Then I called bro, he is also fine and was having his lunch. Phew! I also called home just to make sure eventhough I just spoke to mum last night.


2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM , Blogger Saffron said...

Thankfully the friends and relatives of everyone I know are okay, touch wood. Glad to hear your good news too.

Btw, I gave your contact to a friend of mine who's studying in APIIT. Seems like he has a problem and needs your help. Hope you don't mind.

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Ya no problem just ask him to contact me. I hope it is not about his result!

And I hope you have defeated your cough!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home