Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year is approaching and I am kinda looking forward to it which I have not been for many years. I don't know, maybe this year I actually do go around buying new clothes for myself and for dad. I managed to buy a couple of jeans and 2 tops. I also got two shirts for dad. Mum is difficult to buy for, she is as fussy as me but she can take care of herself. Spoke to bro the other day, and he wants me to get him some shirts too. Hmmm... more shopping to do. The thing is that I have classes these 2 weekends and most of the evening next week. That doesn't leave me a lot of days to shop. However, I have taken next Friday off, so hopefully I can shop around that day.
Well, another thing to look forward to is the 1 week holiday! The bonus would be getting to see everyone back home. I do like to hang out with my cousins at mamak stalls till the wee hours catching up with each other news. Now that we have new babies in the family it is even more fun and joy!
One more week to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home