Genting
I just came back from attending a function in Genting. It was an award presentation night. We didn't win the big prize like last year, only managed to get a distinction award. It was really cold and foggy in Genting tonight. We couldn't see the road very well while driving down.
I rather enjoyed the dinner which I thought I won't. I was put to sit with people from eGenting Holdings and got separated from everyone else. I am the only female at that table and surrounded by either VP or regional directors of the company. They were really hospitable and took care of me the whole evening. This guy sitting next to me was serving me every single dish! I also noticed that they seem very contented with their jobs and were talking very freely among themselves. They are also very well spoken and very polite; down to earth people. I'm pretty impressed.
Perhaps I am too used to my colleagues who like to talk loudly and try their best to outdo each other each time they speak. Tonight is definately a welcome change!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home