Wednesday, January 26, 2005

MC

I was on MC yesterday, food poisoning. It wasn't that bad, but my stomach was very uncomfortable and still is till today. I am not sure how did I get myself poisoned; all I ate was some mushroom cheese sandwich that Kim made. It could be the mushroom or the cheese. The mushrooms have been in the fridge for a few days already. My stomach should be stronger than this since I have been eating junks for years.

Partly because of my tummy, party I was a bit lazy to go to work, so I decided to take a day off. I stayed at home the whole day except going to the doctor. I watched Oprah, took a nap in the afternoon, made a good bowl of soup and prepared dinner. That was all I did the whole of yesterday.

It was nice to have a day
off like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home