Grief
How long can one grief over a past relationship?
I have been reading a particular blog written by a very heart broken bloke. He writes very well and very bare with his feeling. My heart sinks each time I read his blog. You can feel his pain and you will know his heart is bleeding through his writing.
On the other hand, I can't help but to think how long can one go on like this? The whole life of his just went out of sync! All the angers, the tears and the sadness! Of course this has gone nothing to do with me, I am just commenting as a matter of fact.
I hope all that are heart broken will recover soon. I guess you will never recover but hey shit happens, life goes on!

2 Comments:
8 years is a long time...that's almost like a marriage. I suppose people move on when they move on. How long did it take you to get rid of all the baggage?
I was in a relationship for 13 years... oh ya it took me a lot of efforts to get over it but once I did, I never look back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home