Thursday, February 17, 2005

Blogging Business

It has been a while since I last blogged. Not that I have lost interest but I guess with the CNY and all, it was difficult to find time. Though I have not been writing, but I have been reading. In fact, I have became rather addicted to some blogs. Hey no one warm me about the possibility of getting addicted to reading blogs!

It is quite amazing this blog reading business. You get to have a peep of other people life. You know it is like watching those Chinese series, you eagerly await for the sambungan of the stories that they are telling! You somehow get involved with their lives. You know who is getting sick, who is getting some "funny" shirt for gift, who is going for a holiday, who is heart broken, who has gained weight and etc. It is really quite amazing!
I think it is more than just a peep, you pratically became part of their life even without them knowing!

And slowly you even get to know their characters; the sharp one, the ladylike one, the sarcastic one, the funny one, the talented one, macam macam ada. One consistent trait that all bloggers exibit is they are all opiniated, maybe that is the basic requirement of becoming a blogger.

Thank goodness for internet!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home