Constantine
I went to watch Constantine last week and love it! Before watching it, I have heard all sort of negative comments, some said it is scary, some said it is boring and some said it is just another Matrix. I disagree with all the above. I think it is rather funny and Keanu Reeves is really cool! Anu's sister wants to marry him. :) I like Lucifer the most, I had to laugh when I see him in a pair of clean white suits and being known as Lu! And poor Gabriel with the broken wings! LOL!!!

2 Comments:
Oooo I liked the show. Its so dark comic booksy. I wonder if they will make one on the Sandman series. Helena Bonham Carter would make an excellent Death!
The middle parts were a bit draggy ler, kinda lost interest for a while, but overall it was a pretty good movie. :) Got tricked in the end when i thought he was fishing out another ciggy to smoke. *grins*
Keanu reeves does it best when he plays 'cool' characters. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home