Saturday, February 26, 2005

Fascination, yet another

I have another fascination, shirt. White shirt to be precise. I am on the constant look out for white shirts. Whenever I step in to the shops, I first scan for white shirts and will head straight for it. Again, I do not know how many white shirts I have in my wardrobe. I have both short and long sleeves, the big cuff ones, the one with french cuff links, the mandarin collared one, the linen and the cotton ones, you name it, I almost have it all. Well almost. ;)

Come to think it, I am very much a shirt person. Only now I widen my selection to wear some blouses as in those lady like blouses that do not need ironing.

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

Eh heh, I like shirts too, but ccannot find one that fits me nicely, so have to settle for cheapskate pasar malam tops. :)

Post some pictures ler, your blog all text only. :D

Sidenote hor, what happened to footfoot ler? Long time never update liao. What did you do to dear foot foot?

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Soon soon you will be seing new pics on Foot's site!
Ok I will try posting some pictures, give me sometime la...

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Footfutt is still alive and well but a bit short on snapshots. I like shirts too. Must be short sleeved, two pockets and erm... blue. Same blue. This CNY I made an exception and bought green, orange and beige.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home