Saturday, February 26, 2005

Rings

I have a fascination for rings. I always wear a ring on my index finger both hands. Whenever I go shopping, for sure I will stop at shops that sell rings. I have not really counted how many rings I have to date, but I have loads. Oh ya and I only like silver rings, see I'm a low maintenance gal! People never understand why I buy so many rings, not like am going to wear them all at once! Well I do try to rotate wearing different ring each day but I always have my favourite rings for certain period of time. Like the current one that I'm wearing on my left hand. It is a ring I bought not long ago and I like it for its design. It has a square top and some sparkling studs on it. There's a name to those studs but I can't remember what it is all I know is it is found in gunung api area. Before this new found favourite, I was wearing one of T&Co's for a long time. You see, I'm a strange person, I have this habit of wearing my favourite ring on my left hand and rotate the one my right. Don't ask me why I do that I don't know myself.

When it comes to the design of the rings, I don't think I have any particular preference though. When I see it, if I like it, I will buy it. There's a craze on semi-precious stones currently, but I never really was too much into it. I mean I did went around looking at them, and bought a couple from India but figured I don't really like it anyway. Ahhhh but it is different with diamonds. :) I prefer yellow diamond though which has less value. I owned a couple of diamond rings but still waiting for that special stone.

I have stopped buying for a while now or should I say I'm more discerning now! And reckon I can't wear them all!

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

Cool, I like rings too! :) I have a small box-full, but most of them are broken by now.

Someday, when I start working, I wanna get myself either a yellow topaz ring or a big milky opal. Preferably on an antique setting, cos those are pretty, but then they're notoriously expensive.

Fingers crossed will kena lottery, heh heh heh.

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

I have a moon stone on an antique setting! A birthday gift from a friend. Too dressy for everyday use though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home