Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tea

By the way, I also like drinking tea. My favourite is Cameronian Gold Blend. I take tea with no sugar at all and of course with warm fresh milk. Not like drinking coffee where I don't like the flavouring but with tea, I quite like the choc orange and cookies n' cream ones. Pity that you can't get that kind of flavouring here in Malaysia. At least I don't think so. I also like green tea and chinese tea as well. I even have this nice clay tea set that I use for drinking nice chinese tea.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I like iced tea...of the Long Island variety. *grins*

Seriously though, my everyday fix is Lipton with loads of condensed milk. Not a connoiseur like you, mam. :D

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Haha am not sure I am a connoiseur... am just fussy! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home