Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Cafe!

There are a few things in life that I can never resist. Coffee being one. There was one time I was drinking like 6 to 7 cups of coffee per day depanding on how many meetings I have for that day. Now I refrained myself to only one cup per day (if I can tahan).

I like my coffee very thick and with very little sugar in it or sometimes none at all. I drink all kinds of coffee, the chinese kopitiam's, the 3 in 1, the canggih Coffee Bean or Starbucks, and when I make it at home I will use the French press. I only drink white coffee, preferably with fresh milk. Not so much of an expresso kaki as you can see. Well I do drink expresso... with milk in it. *grin* I am particular about having warm milk cos if not it will cool the coffee down and I like my coffee hot! Warm milk is not the only thing I am particular about, I also insist on brown sugar. It is just salah to have white sugar with coffee.

Being such a coffee fan that I am, I can't make a decent cup of coffee. My mum makes the best coffee! It always comes out right when she makes it. Creamy and smooth! When we were young, she used to make it quite often and we will dip biscuits in it. I still like doing that. Those days we used to buy coffee beans from a old man that will come around the neighbourhood in his bike. He has a grinder with him and he will grind and pack there and then according to the customers' requests. I didn't even noticed when did he stopped coming around.

Oh ya, I only like coffee coffee, meaning with no syrup or any others fancy flavours being added in it. Maybe just some sprinkle of cinnamon.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

I used to love espresso. But after a while it gave me stomach pains. Maybe too acidic. Not I stick to wimpy lattes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home