Wednesday, March 16, 2005

How far would you go???

On my drive home today, I was listening to Nan on Mix talking about men dating much younger women and vice versa. Coincidently I also read 5xMom's blog the other day and she was talking about the same topic.

Now this is a topic closed to my heart because I have always dated someone younger than me except for my current one. It wasn't my fault that I always attract the younger ones. To me, dating someone younger or older doesn't make a difference because you love that person and not the age. However I have to admit that you do have to work much harder for the relationship to work. Maybe that is why all my other relationships failed. But then again, it wasn't because of age differences that the relationships fell apart, well not entirely. You see, whatever that is out of the norm will be rejected by the society and therefore making it difficult to work. Man dates younger woman, still being accepted. On the other hand, woman dates younger man, a big no no. Just recently there's this 82 years old man got engage with a 28 years old woman! Many people got hold of this opportunity and went to buy 4 ekor 8228 after reading the news and hope to strike!

I guess there are different issues to be considered that one cannot ignore when 2 people with such big age gap get together. Bottom line is how much you love that person and how much you willing to work hard for the relationship to work.

Hey life is about making choices!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

The physical age not as important as the mental age ler.

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I believe that any and every relationship needs work, and it just depends on how badly the two people want it to work ler. When there's a will, there's a way. Any other reason for breakup is just an excuse. :)

Ditto footfoot also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home