Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Learning Outcomes

I just completed the most boring seminar that I have ever attended! It was a seminar organised by a certain authorities on learning outcomes. Well we have been using LO likeee agesss ago. So it didn't do me any good. I guess it is necessary for someone from our company to participate anyhow because of some political reason perhaps.

It was boring because the speaker was basically just reading from the slides monotonously. Flat. And mind you, there were 80+ slides! The only variation that she ever displayed was when she said "I think I don't have to read because you can read for yourself!". Most of the time I just kept myself busy playing Text Twist on my PDA. Hey don't blame me, cause if I didn't, I would have fallen asleep on the table.

Then there was this Prof konon big mouth fella can't keep his mouth shut. He must comment on anything and everything! The worst was he didn't even bother to get the facts right! He so totally made a fool of himself!

Anyway, I survived.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

How ironic, there was no outcome of learning after all. Well maybe that govt. organised seminars suck big time. But then we sorta knew that already so yeah... no outcome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home