Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fightercock

Remember I talked about being gracious? This all started last week when I had this sudden realisation that I have became very argumatative with a particular colleague. It doesn't help either that he likes to provoke situation and to bring up controversial topics. The thing that get me most upset are the sweeping statements that he makes often.

When I cannot stand the points that he raised, I fought. Without realising, I have became such fightercock.

I don't want to be a fightercock.

Good thing that I had that moment of realisation that day and decided I should let things pass.

So far so good. I have been able to hold my tongue and my thoughts to myself so far. When an issue is being raised, I just brushed them aside. I don't always offer my point of views.

Not anymore.

And even if I do, I say it differently. I will go "Ya you are right, but huh I think...." :)

Aren't I clever?

Be gracious. Afterall, I should match up with my name .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home