Assorted
Me in action... ya I'm hooked on Zuma :P

The funny thing is I can get through level 12 which is supposed to be more difficult easily but I cannot get past level 6. You say la, funny or not?!
Guess who's the happy gal?! :)

Roses are red
and I am gay...
No correction.... I am MAD!!!
I just told Sot that I will be more gracious from now onwards. *sot is giggling uncontrollably* *me roll eyes* I shall not be so sharp-tongue la... must give face to people. Must try to hold back what my mind is thinking at that moment... don't know can or not, but will try.
Yay mega sales is on!
I want to go Sg. Wang.
We are going to visit ketot tomorrow! Yay! Must upload some of his pictures. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home