Ready to go again
I will be travelling again and this time much further than Asia. I'm going to Kenya and Ghana, first time there. It wasn't me suppose to be going, as usual it was a last minute changed. I'm travelling next week, and I still haven't gotten my itenery and other stuff ready yet! On one hand I am excited but on the other hand I don't think I am that much looking forward to it looking at the amount of work I have to do before leaving.
Anyway, I am getting ready for the trip. For example, I have gotten my jab which is compulsory. I even bought a long overdue Camel Active luggage. I thought I should be using something bigger than my backpack. I just hope I don't have to carry so much of brochures with me on top of the system that we have to carry with us.
Just got my appraisal done today. Calling it appraisal may as well call it a chat session. I guess I have reached a level that the appraisal has to be done differently. Overall positive though.
At least I heard Kenya is beautiful. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home