Summary
Oh how I have neglected this space... too much to do, too little time! Well, lots had happened.
Went to Kuching last week attended a conference. Pretty interesting plus we have 2 days off so it was fun at the same time. I hunt for Sarawak laksa everywhere we go and we did had good ones. We had 2 dinners of seafood, big prawns and fresh fish! Prices are cheaper than here though the second night was slighly more expensive. We had a relaxing "holiday", get to catch a movie, watched some tele and did some shopping. The wooden furnitures are really cheap there, I was so tempted to buy some.
Celebrated 2 birthdays. SF and AL. For SF's birthday, we went to Ronnie Q and those kids didn't want to go in because it was filled with "more mature" people in there! Those kids ah I tell you! Like they are still young la! Anyway, we makaned there and the food was good! Everyone was satisfied. We had a good night.
Then we went to Marmalade Cafe for AL's birthday. That was the first time we go to this cafe but the food is good though feng chai complained it's too healthy! My only complain is the bread was just way too hard! I had a beef burger, the beef was juicy and tasty, just the bread!
SF and I are going to buy bikinis for our upcoming Redang trip tomorrow! Can't wait. The guy said got my fatty size!!! hehhehehehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home