Saturday, September 09, 2006

Florida

We also sempat to check out the night scene there. We went to this club which they have like 3 outlets in Naroibi and also one in Mombasa. We were standing at the side watching the people picking act. Very interesting and daring too. Some of us got picked up of course and we have to leave without them. I didn't take any picture in there cos I didn't think it was appropriate to do so.

We waited to see the midnight performance. I tell you they can really shake their bum man! Their dance is energetic and everyone loves to dance! We also got treated to some "hot & spicy" act which the dancers performed on the tables. What to do, we were seated with the owner of the club!

We worked hard during the day and party hard in the evening. Still we were able to get up early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home