Trip of the year
I am back! FINALLY! I started my journey on Saturday and only arrived 3 days later! Don't ask me why. Blame the stupid organiser. Some of us have not bathe for 3 days... just imagine that. We checked in to a day room while transit in Bangkok's airport so we showered and I got to wash my oily sticky hair... yucks!
It was an eventful trip and definately an experience! First we arrived in Naroibi at 4 a.m. and then found out that only we arrived but not our luggages! We had to file in a report describing the luggages and the brands. The officers were not very helpful and there was a queue of people who were same faith as us. We discoverd soon enough that it is common that people lose their luggages everyday.
We were brought to the hotel which is only 20 minutes from the airport. We were rather confused and lost and didn't know what to do. Rather there was nothing that we can do. So we took a quick shower and tried to sleep.
We got up early and went to check the exhibition room and met with other delagates. Well again, we have nothing to do since we didn't have the system. We were feeling really miserable. I did have a couple of fresh tops to change and underwear which I packed in my hand luggage. Still whatever that I was wearing was not working attire.
I'm sleepy, to be continued when I'm awake... just too much to tell!
Labels: Get Away

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home