Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Grave Injuries

We went for Ching Ming last Sunday and I got myself cut badly (see pic). I got all the thorns from the lalang stuck on both my legs! I had to pull them all out slowly and now I have all these scars left on my legs. Eeeeuuuuuu!!! I hope the scars will go away.

For all the previous years, we have always go in a gang with my second and youngest uncle and my other cousins. This year, my mum decided to go earlier, much earlier. My uncles were not able to go with us so there were only mum & dad and I. And because we were so much earlier than the actual date, we had to do all the cleaning of lalang. That explain my cuts. I was wearing shorts just like any other years. I didn't know we had to do so much of cleaning up this year!


Evidence. Posted by Hello

Despite of the cuts, we didn't mind doing the work. I think we kinda enjoy just us and not with others. Not that we dislike others, but it gave us the freedom to decide what we prefer to do, when to do and how to do.

I'm wearing long pants next year.

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

Yikes, that looks pretty bad. You must've had a pretty easy ching ming in the past to be able to wear shorts and not suffer any injuries. :)

Avoid seafood and all the other 'dook' stuff like duck and beef ler, nanti get infection and pus will be very ugly and painful liao.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

EEEeuuuuuu... but my skin usually doesn't get infected la *touch wood*

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Scratches and scabs build character duncha know. This from a cat owner with battles scars going back decades. Arrr!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home