Forwarded Mails
I hate receiving fowarded mails especially those with big attachment file! The most most hated mails would be those forwarded ones and "insist" on you doing the same. Those that say if you forward it to 10 people, then your wish will come true and you will have very good luck after that and blar blar blar... what a bag of bullshit!!!
I usually delete them right away and never understand why would someone wants to forward these mails? I mean do people really think they will have good luck after such act? However, if the forwarded mails contain important information like the new techniques that the robbers or the rapists are up to; then it is understandable why someone choose to forward those information. Even so, these information can be a hoax but I guess it is ok to be a little more cautious.
The blow came this morning when I received a forwarded attachement from an old friend (still!). The attachment is a picture file and this is the best part, it was a picture of someone lying on a sick bed in a hospital ANDDDDD there's someone else lying under the bed! Oh gee, how do I describe that someone under the bed?! Well it is suppose to be a ghost, a very scary woman ghost! It gives me the chill and the hairs on my hands are standing when I saw that picture! Holy Shit! Oh this is not the end yet, the stupid message said you must forward this mail to 10 people, if not that the death woman will come and haunt you!!!!! The message also includes a few cases on how people die in different part of the world because they did not forward the message!
I was so mad after reading that mail!!!
No I did not forward it to anyone else. How could I put another person through this??!!!
I wish I can cengkik that friend of mine but he is in Athen.

3 Comments:
I send forwarded chainmails back to the guy who farwarded it to me. Eventually people start to get the message that it's nawt kool to send me stupid stuff. :)
I wanna see I wanna see!
@Saf: Good idea! I will do that the next time!
@Foot: Trust me, you don't want to see that!
@Scott: Lucky devil you!!! :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home