Queen
We are trying to meet for dinner this Sat. 3 of us who are always on MSN at work talked about it, deciding on the venue and time. The modus operandi of the group is someone will suggest to meet up, then the individual will spread the words around asking others to join. The thing is Cal is usually the last one to be aksed not because of any particular reason, just he's not online when all of us are. He is getting upset. He said nobody loves him. That he is not important enough and that's why we always ask him last. This is not the first time he's complaining. The difference is I have always pujuk him and this time I just said ok, see you another time then.
I'm getting a little feddup trying to pacify him all the time. Trying to justify that we all love him the same. He always kick up fuss about everything and anything. I was telling him the other day that he has 2 personalities and he practise it to both extremes. He can be so sweet and yet so bitchy. He is so cocky yet lacks confidence at times.
I call him a drama queen!

3 Comments:
I'm getting fed-up too. Gonna explode soon. Whoohoo!
Cya tomorrow. :)
You fedup with who?
Saff got her own personal queenie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home