Thursday, April 14, 2005

Double Cheese Burger

I have been having craving for a double cheese burger! This is all Cal's fault. Whenever I chat with him online, he would tell me that he is hungry and beg me to go McDonald with him. I would go with him if only we are not staying too far apart.

Anyway, I finally got my hands on the double cheese burger today for lunch! I was suppose to go with Dennis, my colleague but he ditched me halfway on the way out. It was a valid reason though because he has to see one important sponsor for our upcoming game tournament. I decided still go ahead on my own and I'm happy now that I finally had my DCB!!! Yay!

I am not exactly a big fan of McD, prefer BK actually. But still I will get this craving every now and then. Whenever I travel to other countries, I will always try to sample the local McD. So far, of all those that I have tried, I think there all tasted the same. This can be translated to good quality control. They do localised the choices though like how you can get bacon in non-muslim country. I also like to use the price that you need to pay for a DCB to have an idea on how expensive to live in that country! I remember paying like £7 for BK in Switzerland!

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

McD over BK? What blasphemy is this?

Eh, remind me about the game carnival thingy you're organising. Preferably 2-3 days before the actual event, thanks. :)

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

The event is next Sat (23rd)! Coming? Must come. Yes I shall SMS you 3 days in advance.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Yeah BK rulez!!! Esp the way I eat it. Take one Whopper. Remove the undesirables (excessive mayo & pickles). Criss-cross 2 layers of fries. If cole slaw is handy then dollop some on top. Replace top bun and smoosh down. Then take that first heavenly bite!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home