Monday, April 11, 2005

The Moment

I had a very scenic drive home today from work. The sunset was so beautifuuuulllll and I wished I had a passenger with me and that person has a camera to capture that moment. Anyhow I did manage to snap a photo using my PDA and at the same time trying very hard to concentrate on the road. HHehheeee... I know it is dangerous to do so. But I really wanted to capture the scene.


Scene taken from the moving car Posted by Hello

The picture has been photoshopped using a new trick that Foot taught me which she obtained from a magazine! Coincidently she was taking lots of pictures of the sunset as well and there are awesome!!! Go visit!

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

So yeah altho there was no passenger taking a picture at least sarmbodi had the presence of mind to drop everything and grab the nearest camera to capture the moment. May there be many more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home