Friday, April 15, 2005

Similarities

10 traits that Saf & I share:

1) We are both practical. She practice practicality literary and I selok a bit at times.
2) We both like MNG & Zara.
3) We both like rings.
4) We both like shirts. White shirts to be exact. I just counted I have more than 10 white shirts.
5) We both wear a silver bracelet and a silver anklet.
6) We are both naive to a certain extent. I'm a little wiser because I'm older. :P
7) We both love games. She love playing them and I love analysing the game design.
8) We are both addicted to the blogging world. She writes better than I.
9) We are both sarcastic. (actually I'm not so sure about her but I know I am definately)
10) and of course we are both intelligent, nice and pretty!!! *grin*

However

the biggest defference between us is our HEIGHT!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

ALL (non-Ah Lian) girls like MNG and Zara! And silver jewelry. Same star sign ah you two?

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I think not, I be Sagittarius, though I never seem to be able to spell it correctly.

Thanks wor Pibbs, am very flattered and shy shy now. :D

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

I Capricorn, near but not same.
Why are you flattered? Did I pay you a compliment? Let me check...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home