Bag Snatcher!
Some unpleasant thing happened during one of the exhibitions in Mombasa. My colleague's sling bag got stolen right under our noses! We were sitting at the table counseling students and the bags (mine and hers) were just besides me under the table on top of a box. She came over to take the camera out from her bag as I was busy talking. A while later I did have a funny feeling that her bag was no longer there but I didn't get to ask her till about 2 hours later. True enough the bag is gone; but mine still there. Mine was a small porch bag which was nearer to me. We reckon someone must have seen her with her bag and her taking out the camera from the bag; that someone just reached underneath the table clothes and took the bag!!!
WTF!
Good thing there was only her handphone in there and no cash no passport! After that the security got tighten by the guard. He practically scanned everyone who walked in and out from the hall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home