Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My closest to a flood!

We went to see Ketot and the owner last Sat in Shah Alam. After lunch, we all (without ketot of course) went to MyDin at Subang. My first time there. I was curious to check that place out since Gee has been raving about it. Well things are cheap there I suppose but no I will not drive all the way there to get my groceries. The roads there are just too jammed up!


(Picture taken from Google last floods in Shah Alam)

On the way home and when we arrived at Shah Alam, we wanted to get some teh tarik but saw people were driving on the other side of the road! Before we can finish cursing, we realised that it was flooded in front! Then we found out that that was the only place kena banjir!!!

Many of the residences already drove their cars out to park at the higher ground given the previous experience. The water level was arising! After dropping her off, we quickly make our way out. Upon arriving at the junction of the highway, we saw cars were turning back as the place already "teh-tarik" up! Panic! Panic! Only the big vehicles were still forcing their way through!

We turned back and were stucked in the traffic for a while before taking the other exit. The other exit was clear.

Hehheeee... this was as close as I get to a flood ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home