Aging II
I have talked about the changed in taste bud as I age, let's move on to physical change!
- Grey hair!!!! This is really horrible! I start to find more and more grey hair in between my already not very dark hair! I dread the day when I am forced to dye my hair every month! Now are least I can choose not to colour if I don't feel like it. It takes a long time to dye hair and I get bore sitting there for 3 hours long!
- No more energy to party or stay up late! In those days, I can't deal with sleeping just 3 to 4 hours and go to work the next day without feeling the pitch! Now cannottttt! If I do that, I have to pay a BIG price for the entire week. Yes I need a whole week to recover.
- Not rabun yet but I think soon...
Labels: About me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home